- You must be at least 18 years old to attend Academy of Learning Career College, Owen Sound Campus.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 equivalent or higher level of education
- Official Transcripts
- Complete our International Student Application Form online or by completing the attached form.
- Copy of your passport.
- Copy of your Birth certificate
- Provide a non-refundable application fee of $500 (Canadian Funds), which should accompany your documents to start the processing of your application and to receive your Letter of Acceptance. Once you have received approval for your student visa, we require 50 % of Tuition fee to be paid, in order to secure a seat for the specific program and start date of your choice. Please send a certified demand draft payable to Academy of Learning Career College, Owen Sound Campus or provide a credit card to pay the $500 application fee.
- Pass our English qualifying test (Wonderlic test). You will need to find a proctor who can administer the said test by providing the proctor’s full name, business address, phone number, email and photo ID. The proctor can either be a teacher, guidance counsellor, engineer, lawyer, doctor or nurse.
To download the application form, click here.
OR If English is not the medium of instruction, a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 is required
OR a TOEFL overall score of 60
Upon evaluation of the application, only successful candidates will be issued a Letter of Acceptance.
Apply for Student Visa and Study Permit in Canada. Take the Letter of Acceptance to the consulate office of Canadian High Commission along with other documents as required by the High Commission of Canada.
Arrange your accommodation in Canada, when your visa is issued. We may help you find your suitable accommodation through our Unique Homestay Program.
Our Unique Homestay Placement Program Gives You A Uniquely Canadian Living Experience
We offer a “Welcome to Your New Life in Canada” Program where we will take care of all the new students requirements ranging from accommodation, food, Transportation, Insurance, Medical emergency, Aclamatizing, and we will have a session where we will bring our students up to date on the Canadian way of living.