Throughout the program, students gain hands-on experience with a range of software development projects that build in complexity as students add programming skills and languages to their toolkit.
DURATION : 51 weeks
THE PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE
- Design the appearance and layout of websites
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform websites
- Create and optimize content for websites using graphics, databases, animations, and other software
- Translate wire frames and storyboards into functional, responsive websites
- Work with MySQL databases and SQL scripting
- Use the .NET Framework to create robust web applications
Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status. Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and can follow instructions. Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.
An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
Anticipated salary: C$40,000 – C$87,000 (Information from PayScale Canada)
Program Category: IT
Program Syllabus: Click to Download