In the program students will learn that with an ever-growing and competitive market, companies are constantly searching for highly professional and motivated salespeople. The sales professional understands that it is not so much what you do, but “how” you do it. This includes providing exceptional customer value. Customers have changed. There is a strong desire now to build a relationship with a Sales Professional who provides value and not just communicates.
DURATION: 36 weeks
THE PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE
- The knowledge and skills necessary to manage relationships and key accounts.
- An understanding of the sales professional and the environments in which they will be selling.
- The opportunity to explore the consultative selling approach and various selling depth processes.
- The professional skills for, effective sales presentations, proposal and adjusting the style of selling to build client rapport.
Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status. Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and can follow instructions. Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.
An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
- Account Executive Broker
- Salesperson / Sales Agent
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Representative
Anticipated salary: C$22,701 – C$91,037 (Information from PayScale Canada)
Program Category: Business
Program Syllabus: Click to Download