Business Office Administration
The Business Office Administration Certificate provides students with opportunities to acquire and apply basic business office skills that meet the demands of employers. The program provides comprehensive knowledge of current office and business skills including proficiency in Microsoft applications, accounting concepts and software.
DURATION: 23 weeks
THE PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE
- The knowledge to administer, direct and coordinate day-to-day business operations.
- The training to implement effective working processes, schedules, and procedures.
- The skills to compose and provide information via the telephone email and postal mail.
- Personal understanding of how to prepare reports and assist with overall department functions.
- The knowledge to effectively utilize software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- The capability to conduct Internet research.
- The ability to organize and file office/business records.
Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and a passing grade on the admissions test.
- Administrator Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Records Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Form Management Officer
- Liaison Officer
- Planning Officer
- Claims Officer