International Business Administration
The International Business Administration Diploma program prepares the student for the demands of today’s fast paced business environment. Students learn business knowledge, management, administration skills, practical tools and focuses on utilizing technology, e-commerce, business correspondence, office procedures, project management, and employment strategies.
DURATION: 68 weeks (including 320 hours of job placement)
THE PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE
- A solid foundation in basic principles of a business; current computer applications, marketing, accounting, and business law.
- An introduction to business management and administration for every size of organization.
- Professional skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- Grade 12 or equivalent, or Mature Student Status with successful completion of CAST testing
- Completion of Wonderlic SLE admission test with minimum score of 16
- Assistant Office Manager
- Administrative Office
- Administrative Services
- Financial Assistance Administrator
- Banking and Insurance Clerk
- Management Trainee