The Business Administration Diploma program prepares the student for the demands of today’s fast paced business environment. Students learn business knowledge, management, administration skills, and practical tools. Students will focus on utilizing technology, e-commerce, business correspondence, office procedures, project management, and employment strategies.
DURATION: 38 weeks
THE PROGRAM WILL PROVIDE
- Solid foundation in basic principles of a business; current computer applications, marketing, accounting, and business law.
- An introduction to business management and administration for every size of organization.
- Professional skills include: teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
Grade 12 or equivalent or Mature Student Status. Courses are open to any applicant who possesses a good command of the English language and can follow instructions. Applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.
An admissions interview will be administered to determine if the applicant has the required interest, motivation, and entry-level skills to take this program.
Full-time students must attend the required hours per week as per the course schedule and may do so at times convenient to them.
- Assistant Office Manager
- Administrative Office Clerk
- Administrative Services
- Financial Assistance Administrator
- Banking and Insurance Clerk
- Management Trainee
Anticipated salary: C$29,682 – C$53,001 (Information from PayScale Canada)
Program Category: Business
Program Syllabus: Click to Download